Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?

Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> writes:

> The answer for at least some of the GRs is "maybe, depending on unknown
> factors".  The answer for other GRs is "well, of course there would be
> a delay because we still have to wait for it to pass".  Longer GRs will
> take a few hours longer to digest than shorter GRs.  Etc.  Do you care
> about any of these?

Yes, I want the details, to the extent they are available.  He had no
trouble giving an estimate within a week of the last GR about what its
effect would be.  I expect a rough statement of the same character for
the ones under proposal.

Since sarge isn't ready-to-go, it's not obvious at all that "waiting
for passage" imposes any delay.

So what are the factors that might have an effect, in Anthony's
opinion?  I know what they are in *my* opinion, but I would like
*his*, since he is, after all, the appointed person to address just
this question.  He is the release manager, not me.

Thomas