Re: tb's questions for the candidates

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

> In other words, do you perceive a concrete need for such process now?
> If not, do you think we are facing an imminent or serious threat of
> abuse of power on someone's part in the absense of such a process?

Hey, I'm asking the questions here! :)

Seriously, my point is suppose someone does something horrible.  Not
abuse of power per se (we know how to deal with that), but something
else.  I don't know what.  Do you think we should not worry about
process until we are faced with John Q. Developer, a big fight on the
mailing lists, and the sudden need to think up how to decide if JQD
stays or goes?

Thomas