Re: tb's questions for the candidates

So my question about ousting developers has generated a very
interesting discussion about the issue of inactive people, and it has
been interesting to see the candidates distinguish themselves in their
understanding of the issues concerned.

The intention of my question was a little different, however, and I
wonder if the candidates might turn to the following for a moment:

Are there circumstances, other than a violation of the DMUP or
inactivity, for which a maintainer should be excluded from the
Project?  Should we think about having a process now?

Thomas