Re: non-free and users?

Sergey Spiridonov wrote:
Sven Luther wrote:

I am saying that you are diffaming me, and thus hurting my honor, by

I did not find the word diffamate or diffamation in dictionary. Probably it is something like lie?

saying that because of the work i do on non-free package, i personnally
and the debian project of which i am part, is acting non-ethically.

Yes I say (not because I wanted to hurt you) that Debian acts non-ethically and I provided an example, how and in which case this happens. Is it incorrect?

To be more precise I present an example on how Debian compel himself to non-ethical actions.

Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov