Re: The "Free" vs. "Non-Free" issue

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 10:30:31AM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> You appear to have stated that you do not care to discuss the merits of
> your proposal,

This is accurate, from a certain perspective. I'm not interested in
discussing the "y/n" part of "Drop non-free? [y/n]".

I've been discussing the *form* which this could take with a whole
bunch of people, both on and off the list. I think my amended proposal
is a pretty decent shot.

> and that you wish other people wouldn't, as well.

That, however, is not accurate. I would prefer it if people would
avoid futile demagoguery on the subject, though.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |