Re: Proposed General Resolution : IRC as a Debian communication channel

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 07:09:41PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> Continuing that analogy: Overfiend's kicking of someone would be
> analogous to the phone company cutting off someone's service.

No, it would be analogous to a person not being allowed to join a
specific teleconference.

G. Branden Robinson                |     When I die I want to go peacefully
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     in my sleep like my ol' Grand
branden@debian.org                 |     Dad...not screaming in terror like
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |     his passengers.