Re: [PROPOSED] Michael Bramer must stop spamming or be expelled

Le Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 04:26:53PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen écrivait:
> * Glenn McGrath
>
> | By the same argument i should be able to opt out of recieving mail from the
> | bug tracking system about any future bugs in the package i maintain,
>
> Nope, because part of your duties as a maintainer is to fix those
> bugs, and/or pass them upstream.

Stop being stupid, our goal is to provide a good OS for all our users,
this does include having *good* localized content whereever
it's possible. For this the maintainer may want to review the
translations ...

That's EXACTLY why those mails have started to be sent !

But yes, the (un)subscription was not very practical so it has been
stopped until a better solution is developed.

Now, please stop those stupid (in fact I mean childish and irresponsible)
[1] threats against volunteers who are only trying to help Debian achieve
its goal.

Cheers,

[1] No names, people know what they do.
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com