Re: [PROPOSED] Michael Bramer must stop spamming or be expelled

    Raphael> Stop being stupid, our goal is to provide a good OS for
    Raphael> all our users, this does include having *good* localized
    Raphael> content whereever it's possible. For this the maintainer
    Raphael> may want to review the translations ...

    Raphael> That's EXACTLY why those mails have started to be sent !

Right.  However people seem to have expressed the opinion that they
want an opt-in system not an opt-out system.  I think this is mostly
because of the unsubscription system not working.

If people really believe an opt-out system has significant value over
an opt-in system, then see if you can get support for an opt-out
system with reasonable working opt-out.