Re: Some questions for the DPL candidates

Craig asked Branden:

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 08:11:33AM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> > > now we know you're a real politician - you're displaying the prime
> > > symptom: inability to supply a direct answer to a direct question.
> > Have you stopped beating random kids on the street? (I *only* need an
> > yes or a no, it's an direct question, it shouldn't be hard)
> if you think that there's some similarity between a "have you stopped
> beating your wife?" type question and the question that i asked branden,
> then you are many times more stupid than your messages so far have
> indicated.

It seemed the same sort of question to me too. It's not obvious what the
right or honest answer is, and it doesn't really apply to the situation.

Branden (aiui) will (would) do everything he can to get the issue voted
on, then'll do whatever he can to make sure the result of that vote is
enacted.

So does that count as taking action to have non-free removed from the
archives or not? Trying to get the vote to be happen could just as easily
be seen as taking action to ensure non-free *isn't* removed from the
archives; and any other action he'll take is conditional on something
he doesn't yet know (the outcome of the vote).

What's the weight of a fully laden swallow? Just answer yes or no, but
you can add other comments later.

Cheers,
aj