Re: Some questions for the DPL candidates

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 12:28:28AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 07:39:29PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 10:31:00PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > > * Fish or cut bait with respect to non-free, and pass any constitutional
> > >   amendments necessary to permit us to make that choice;
> >
> > this seems a bit more definite than your previous statements on this
> > topic.
> >
> > do you intend to take any action to have non-free removed from the
> > debian archives? (this is a yes or no question, but feel free to make
> > comments after answering yes or no).
>
> Peter Makholm has sussed out what I meant by this.  I just want to see
> resolution of the issue via a democratic process.

$ egrep -i "yes|no" || echo "invalid answer. does not comply".
invalid answer. does not comply.

now we know you're a real politician - you're displaying the prime
symptom: inability to supply a direct answer to a direct question.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

      GnuPG Key: 1024D/CD5626F0
Key fingerprint: 9674 7EE2 4AC6 F5EF 3C57  52C3 EC32 6810 CD56 26F0