Re: [BALLOT] Leader Election 2001

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 07:22:00PM -0000, Acting Debian Project Secretary wrote:

> Some people have had problems with rejected signatures.  The
> resulting error messages are a bit noisey -- I apologize for
> that, but I'm not prepared to rewrite the voting system just
> now.
>
> If you've been having problems, please see NOTES:, below.

This is still not accepting my key. I'm using GPG with an RSA/IDEA key
(generated with PGP originally). I confirmed that the signature is OK.
The updated key was accepted into the keyring several weeks ago.

I just sent a ballot encrypted with PGP (same key) to see if that would work.
That was accepted.

Sounds like the keyring you use is out of date (although the key is
the same, so it shouldn't matter) or the scripts can't handle this
situation properly.

I've signed this message for testing purposes.

Hamish