Re: Some questions for the DPL candidates

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 07:39:29PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 10:31:00PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > * Fish or cut bait with respect to non-free, and pass any constitutional
> >   amendments necessary to permit us to make that choice;
>
> this seems a bit more definite than your previous statements on this
> topic.
>
> do you intend to take any action to have non-free removed from the
> debian archives? (this is a yes or no question, but feel free to make
> comments after answering yes or no).

Peter Makholm has sussed out what I meant by this.  I just want to see
resolution of the issue via a democratic process.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   When I die I want to go peacefully in
Debian GNU/Linux                |   my sleep like my ol' Grand Dad...not