Re: Non-Constitutional Voting Procedure

On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 10:35:01AM +1100, Drake Diedrich wrote:
>    And don't you just live the mention of distribution by floppy.  How many
> would that be now?  :)  Tape.. how many Debian users have ever even used a
> tape drive?  The manifesto hardly needs editting, it's an entertaining
> historical document.  Too bad it hasn't aged as well as the early U.S.
> political documents or the GNU documents.

If you think thats funny I was at Usenix two years ago and the historian
put up some of the early networking docs.  The first network diagram (done
in good old ascii art) looked like this:

   +---+
   |   |
   +---+

   +---+
   |   |
   +---+

--
                                Steve Dobson steve.dobson@krasnegar.demon.co.uk

If you didn't have most of your friends, you wouldn't have most of
your problems.