Re: Color of the active window title bar in ubuntu-mate?

Curt (12022-08-22):
> What about 'gtk3-nocsd'?
>
>  Description-en: Disable Gtk+ 3 client side decorations (CSD)
>  gtk3-nocsd LD_PRELOADs a small library to disable the client side
>  decorations (CSD) of Gtk+ 3.

> Or maybe this isn't the remedy to the ills referred to in the thread.
> I mentioned this utility to someone here recently complaining of
> similar gnomish woes, but he disappeared after his initial
> query (at least I think he did).
>
> Of course, it's a hack. But that's life in the big city, as my mother
> used to say.

I think I had heard of it but forgotten. It works, but LD_PRELOADs are
fragile. A patched version of Gtk+3 would be more robust. Also, IIRC,
somebody maintains a set of patches somewhere, and I have a bookmark
somewhere.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George