Re: Color of the active window title bar in ubuntu-mate?

Greg Wooledge (12022-08-22):
> It's worth pointing out, perhaps, that Google Chrome does *not* use
> the standard window manager decorations by default.  There is, however,
> an option you can toggle to make it do so.

It is, I have found, a problem with most Gtk+3 applications. A
manifestation of the “we know better than you” mindset of the GNOME
people. I have not found a solution to disable it globally, short of
patching Gtk+3 itself. The best I have found is to force my WM to ignore
the hint on a case-by-case basis:

# Gtk+3 sucks
Style "Application Class" !MWMDecor
Style "Gajim" !MWMDecor