Color of the active window title bar in ubuntu-mate?

Dear Colleagues,

Sorry for asking a Ubuntu-specific question. Please redirect me to a
better mailing list if you feel it right.

I was using ubuntu-mate 20.04.4 with MATE 1.24.0. Now I have switched
to 22.04.1 with MATE 1.26.0 and come across an unfortunate thing:

The titlebar colors of active and inactive windows are the same which
is very inconvenient. In the previous version of Ubuntu/Mate, the
color of the active window's titlebar was distinct.

I've been trying to find this setting in the Control Center but in
vain. Googling for something like "mate 1.26.0 active window titlebar
color" fetches some dated results about Ubuntu 18.04 and manually
editing GTK resource files.

Can you help me out? I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.

I don't need anything fancy, simple Motif-style decorations are fine
for me, or something like the look of the previous Mate version.

--
Victor Sudakov VAS4-RIPE
http://vas.tomsk.ru/