Re: Color of the active window title bar in ubuntu-mate?

Bret Busby wrote:
> On 22/8/22 16:03, Victor Sudakov wrote:
> >
> > The titlebar colors of active and inactive windows are the same which
> > is very inconvenient. In the previous version of Ubuntu/Mate, the
> > color of the active window's titlebar was distinct.

Hello Bret!

> 1. The Ubuntu users mailing list is at
> which may be more useful for you.

Thank you, I'll go there if I don't find any help here.

> 2. In what applications are you noticing this, and,

Any applications using standard decorations (Firefox, MATE Terminal,
Google Chrome etc).

> what interface are you using?

Sorry, I did not get the question.

> I have been using UbuntuMATE for a decade or so, and, I am running
> 22.04.1 on this computer (I rub 16.0.4.7 on another), and, I do not see
> the problem that you are observing.
>
> In the Control Center, go to Look and Feel -> Appearance.
>
> I use the Theme named "TraditionalOk", with the panel at the bottom of
> the screen, and it is the most like MS Windows 95, and, gives my the
> interface that I prefer.

I don't have any "TraditionalOk" theme there, just countless variants of the
Yaru-* themes. How did you add the "TraditionalOk" theme? Is it in
some package?

--
Victor Sudakov VAS4-RIPE
http://vas.tomsk.ru/