Re: non installed printer can not be removed

Hi Brian,

> You were expected to execute 'lpinfo -v' and give us the output. We
> also expect the result of 'driverless'.

this is difficult, as the computer is 600km away from me and I have no access
to it at the moment.>

> Put the URI in double quotes.
I will try it, next time, I get access to the computer.

> It is not a rights problem. No user needs to be in group lp. It is a
> security risk. Take them out of it.
Ok, I will do it.

> > Any other ideas?
>
> The present ideas are good enough :).

Yeah, thanks a lot, and I will try it again. Meanwhile I sent another mail,
but I suppose, it does also not much help.

Anyway, I will do as you advised next time I get access to the computer.

Best regards and a happy weekend!

Hans