Re: non installed printer can not be removed

Hi again,
> As helped me recently:
>
> "# lpinfo -v

showed me the uri from the printer.

> to get a list of URLs (the one starting with ipp:// is the one
> necessary), and then something like
>
> # lpadmin -p Brother2740 -v IPP_URL_FROM_ABOVE -E -m everywhere"
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2022/06/msg00212.html

I did this, but in the uri was a "(" and a ")" sign, which was interpreted. I
marked it as a sign by using a backslash in front of it.

However, it still does not work.  Can it be a rights problem? The user is in
group "lp" and "lpadmin", I believe, thesse are the only related ones.

Any other ideas?

Best

Hans