Re: non installed printer can not be removed

On 6/18/22 05:54, Hans wrote:
Hi Brian,

You were expected to execute 'lpinfo -v' and give us the output. We
also expect the result of 'driverless'.
this is difficult, as the computer is 600km away from me and I have no access
to it at the moment.>

Put the URI in double quotes.
I will try it, next time, I get access to the computer.

It is not a rights problem. No user needs to be in group lp. It is a
security risk. Take them out of it.
Ok, I will do it.

Any other ideas?
The present ideas are good enough :).
Yeah, thanks a lot, and I will try it again. Meanwhile I sent another mail,
but I suppose, it does also not much help.

Anyway, I will do as you advised next time I get access to the computer.

Best regards and a happy weekend!

Hans
Looks like I should have replied to you Hans, see my reply to Gareth..

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis