Re: non installed printer can not be removed

Just to add the following information:

The command "driverless" is showing me the printer, beginning with ipp://.....

Does this mean, this printer does not need any ppd-file?

And who sets and where are the rights for this kind of printers set?

As I already mentioned: The printer obviously gets the print job, but it looks
like it can not confirm the reception or the computer is forbidding to print.

If I reboot the computer, the sent printjobs are printed by the printer, so I
believe, the computer is stopping the printer from the received print job.

Hope, I explained it understandable, English is not my native language.

Best regards

Hans