Re: Debian 11 xfce

> > On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 09:52:01AM -0600, c. marlow wrote:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> >> I honestly don't see what people see in XFCE
> >
> > Uh, oh. This is asking for trouble ;)
> >
> >> To me, XFCE looks VERY DATED and out of the 90s.

Funny, I say that, but I am using THUNAR as my file manager in Gnome 3.

I tried Nemo first,  I used it for almost a month and it was OKAY I
guess...

I then decided to install Thunar, and I liked it better.

But, that's as close to XFCE as I am going to get! lol

Thanks,
Chris

If you need to email me off list, please use chris@cwm030.com

Debian 11