Re: Debian 11 xfce

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 09:52:01AM -0600, c. marlow wrote:

[...]

> I honestly don't see what people see in XFCE

Uh, oh. This is asking for trouble ;)

> To me, XFCE looks VERY DATED and out of the 90s.

perhaps...

> YMMV, I guess.

That's *exactly* the point. Mileage varies wildly, especially in the
user interface department. There are even people who don't want a
desktop environment *at all*, imagine that :^)

The real challenge would be a way for all of us to get along together
despite such preferencial differences :-)

Cheers