Re: Instalacja Debian8 błąd w Release

On 13/01/2022 15:58, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:

The latest normal support release is Debian 11 - Bullseye.

The previous version is Debian 10 - Buster - which will move to
long term support later in 2022.

It would be a very good idea to update to Debian 11 if you can.

Oh, I'm sorry, yes, of course. Debian 11 Bullseye is the current one.
Although 10 is still supported.

OP has a choice of:
Debian 9 Stretch (normal support ended, LTS running out),
Debian 10 Buster (normal support and running out),
Debian 11 Bullseye (normal support, current release).

I only mentioned older releases because OP was trying to resolve very
old release problem, meaning he for some reasons wants to stick with
older releases or is otherwise reluctant to upgrade, maybe for
compatibility reasons.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀