Re: masked service file

On 2021-09-02 23:28, Brian wrote:

On 2021-09-02 17:57, Brian wrote:

> Regarding Greg Wooledge's exhortations to provide information about
> an issue: You were asked explicity to provide some; you never did.
> As it happens, I do not think the problems you have encountered
> have anything to do with saned. You have picked the wrong target.

What does this even mean "You have picked the wrong target"?
I've got one guy battering me for specifics when it should be clear what I'm
saying.
I've got another guy intimating I'm an idiot.
I was quite happy when you could work stuff out from the documentation but
then this systemd came along
now I haven't a clue what's going on.

Please go back and read your very first post. You asked three questions.
Which one has not been answered?

Please understand you are talking to an idiot, you have to say things slowly
for example if saned.service is >/dev/null why is it there at all ?
mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31