Re: masked service file

On 2021-09-02 17:57, Brian wrote:

Regarding Greg Wooledge's exhortations to provide information about
an issue: You were asked explicity to provide some; you never did.
As it happens, I do not think the problems you have encountered
have anything to do with saned. You have picked the wrong target.

What does this even mean "You have picked the wrong target"?
I've got one guy battering me for specifics when it should be clear what I'm saying.
I've got another guy intimating I'm an idiot.
I was quite happy when you could work stuff out from the documentation but then this systemd came along
now I haven't a clue what's going on.

mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31