Re: Telegram Systray Icon

On 02/09/2021 19:23, Miguel A. Vallejo wrote:
I thought it was clear, but I was wrong.

Telegram from website ( version 3.0.1 ), running in KDE under Unstable.

Oh. You Are running UNSTABLE version of Debian. And just installed a
program outside of Debian, from third party website. You must know what
you are doing. Also you must then know how to report bugs like this, I
understand. Otherwise you shouldn't be running UNSTABLE version of Debian.

Everything was ok until Bullseye came out and a tsunami of new packages
arrived to Unstable.

Of course, that is normal with UNSTABLE system, especially after recent
stable release.

Since that moment the icon disappeared.

Dissect bug, report to Debian developers, and revert your system
snapshot to previous version. Mark affected, bugged versions of packages
in apt preferences so they are being avoided, awaiting new, upgraded
versions.

Everything
seems to work fine, except for that icon. No errors, nothing suspicious,
neither in logs or running Telegram from command line. Just no icon.
Thanks in advance

You are welcome.

--

With kindest regards, piorunz.