Printjob produces FW error on HP CP1525nw

Hi,

I have sometimes a document causing an error 79 on my HP CP1525nw. According
to the user manual that means

The product has experienced an internal firmware error.

I am printing using cups and IPP, printers.conf contains:

DeviceURI tea4cups:/http://hpljwlan:631/ipp/

An example document which causes this problem is

http://bokomoko.de/~rd/2021_7-9_11_Runde-ins-Dreieckige_Vorlage.pdf

If I import the document in gimp and print it in gimp it certainly prints
without any issue.

I am wondering if cups comes with an option to "help" the printer by rewriting
the document to a "safe" format before sending it to the printer.

Any hint or advice is welcome.

Many thanks
Rainer

--