Re: Printjob produces FW error on HP CP1525nw

On 2021-12-11, Rainer Dorsch <ml@bokomoko.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have sometimes a document causing an error 79 on my HP CP1525nw. According
> to the user manual that means

> The product has experienced an internal firmware error.

Not according to the manual I'm reading, which tells us error 79 means
"an incompatible DIMM is installed." You must mean error 49, I guess.

For that error, the remedy is

 Turn the product off, wait at least 30 seconds, and then turn the
 product on and wait for it to initialize.
 If you are using a surge protector, remove it. Plug the product
 directly into the wall socket. Turn the product power on.