Re: Printjob produces FW error on HP CP1525nw

Hi,

I changed the model for printer from

postscript-hp:3/ppd/hplip/HP/hp-laserjet_cp1520_series-ps.ppd

hplip:0/ppd/hplip/HP/hp-color_laserjet_cp1518ni-pcl3.ppd

which made the document printing which caused the internal firmware error in
the printer before. Both seem to be just close to CP1525nw, but no full match.

I will observe if it has side effects in future.

What I do not  understand yet:

hplip has a huge list of supported printers:

https://developers.hp.com/hp-linux-imaging-and-printing/supported_devices/

"HP LaserJet Professional cp1525nw" is even twice in there and it says it is
fully supported since hplip 3.11.3

I have 3.18.12+dfsg0-2 on my buster cups server, but

# lpinfo -m |grep 1525

produces no output.

How do I find out for my printer which is the correct cups printer model?

Thanks
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch