Re: (OT) Jokes, lprng and old cars [was: Printing addresses on a #10 envelope (US)?]

tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> Difference is, the Benz 1930 guzzled gas like there was no tomorrow and
> was slow and uncomfortable.
>
> Lprng uses up way less resources than CUPS, is easier to set up and
> understand, and Just Works.

It is your opinion, I do not want to argue. For me it is as outdated as the
Benz 1930 and this was just example, so we also do not have to argue if the
comparison was good.

> I don't have a car, BTW. Never had. Prefer to invest in tasty food :)

This means 1. you live in the city, 2. (probably) no children

I have family and 2 cars (1 for the city and 1 for long trips - more
comfort).
There is no need to say what I think/feel about fake green ideology :)

I do not have lprng :) installed. I used it last time in 2002.

>> So I just wanted to make a joke :)
>
> That's OK, but then don't be surprised when jokes come back ;-)

As long as no one is upset - it is amusing.