Re: Printing addresses on a #10 envelope (US)?

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 10:10:22AM -0500, David Wright wrote:
I still have clean fanfold labels that they jettisoned after lining
up the lineprinters all those years ago.

Beware David; label adhesives may die with age.  Old fanfold labels
likely will not adhere, and labels applied five to ten years ago pop
free when the file folder is flexed.  I learned the hard way, with
file cabinets full of unlabeled file folders.

Archivial labels are available, with a non-aging adhesive.

RLH