Re: Putting small web site online

On 12/05/2021 07:31, john doe wrote:
> Debians,
>
> I need to have a small web site online but I don't have a commercial
> link nor a server at home that can be publickly available.
>
> I'm planning to test/build the web site locally then have it published
> where it is publickly available.
>
> I'm thinking of using Gitlab to host my web site do you have a better
> solution when you can't host your web site yourself?
Ask your ISP. Many ISPs provide a small amount of web hosting to
customers. You'll usually be given an FTP account where you can upload
the source files of the web page, and the URL for the web page might end
up being something like www.YOUR-CUSTOMER-ID.YOUR-ISP.com, but it's a
great way to get started.