Re: Printing addresses on a #10 envelope (US)?

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 10:36:57AM -0500, Nate Bargmann wrote:
Are there other options?  Looking about I don't see any.  Even the
online Google Docs does not appear to have any support for printing
envelopes.  I understand most people do things online but there is still
a reason to use snail mail and representing an organization, my
handwriting is poor enough that it is better served via printing
envelopes.

I use a dot-matrix printer with tractor feed to print self-adhesive
address labels.  There is no formatting; just several lines of plain
text, one address per file.  There is no driver; the printer is
managed by CUPS to receive "raw" data.  I print labels using the "lpr"
command.

RLH