Bluewin bouncing my mails [was: Too many levels of symbolic links]

And oh, btw. Steve

your provider, bluewin.ch is bouncing my mails.

It seems it is using some "Cloudmark CSI Reputation Service" as anti-spam
measure. When I go to the form in their bounce message [1], they present
me with a form requesting my personal data.

To me, this looks like a scam by Cloudmark -- a way to suck up personal
data hidden behind an anti-spam "service".

Please, please: tell your provider to not support such a despicable action.

Thanks

[1] https://csi.cloudmark.com/en/reset/?ip=5.199.139.25

 - tomás