Re: Replacement Email Client

Patrick Bartek writes:

> [...]

Has anyone:

    1) ReBoot your machine.
    2) login and launch claws-mail with the Dillo plugin,
       and exit claws-mail
    3) lsof -Pni > tempfile

and near the end of tempfile is 10 process running from Dillo, even
through claws-mail has exited, (all listeners, something like 50 MB of
memory.)

    John

--

John Conover, conover@rahul.net, http://www.johncon.com/