Re: Replacement Email Client

On Sun, 25 Oct 2020 14:07:00 -0500
John Hasler <jhasler@newsguy.com> wrote:

> Patrick Bartek writes:
> > But I need to view the entire email: images, graphics, etc. and be
> > able to interact with all the links, etc. and not just view them.
> > Want to get away from having to login to the mail account with a
> > browser to do so.  So, EMACS won't work for me.
>
> Log in to what mail account?  Gnus calls the browser and passes the
> HTML attachment to it.  No logging in involved.

I'm not referring to viewing HTML emails.  I already can do that in
Claws-Mail using its Dillo plugin. I'm talking about filling in forms,
etc. that are part of the HTML email and sending just the data without
"replying" in the normal sense.  This is beyond Claws' and Dillo's
capabilities.  I have to use a real browser, log into that particular
web mail account (like gmail), click on that particular email, etc. to
do so.

I'm getting the sense that I may not be able to find a client that can
do that.