Bug Report? - T14 Microphone Issue - Possible Missing Kernel Config?

Good Evening,

I was attempting to get my microphone working on my T14 AMD as it is the only non-functioning piece I was aware of. Browsing possible solutions I was shown the following could fix the issue if added to the kernel config:

CONFIG_SND_SOC_AMD_RENOIR=m

CONFIG_SND_SOC_AMD_RENOIR_MACH=m

I wasn't sure how to properly post a bug report or if this was even a bug. I apologize if this is an incorrect way to present this information.

Thank you

Jonathan