Re: Signature not working

On 2020-07-31 at 11:29, David Wright wrote:

> On Fri 31 Jul 2020 at 16:07:29 (+0100), Brad Rogers wrote:

>> The Wanderer couched his response to that far more politely than I would
>> have done.
>
> That might be because The Wanderer was responding to some information
> in Reco's post. It was much more informative than "It doesn't work."

I think that he might have been referring to another of my replies -
most likely either the one timestamped 07:24 EST, or the one timestamped
07:17 EST, both from today.

The "that" he was referring to, from context, appears to be Tomas' reply
which boiled down to "no, I won't stop doing this", and to which my
07:17 mail was a reply.

--
   The Wanderer