Re: Signature not working

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 18:00:03 +0300
Reco <recoverym4n@enotuniq.net> wrote:

Hello Reco,

>I agree. But it's a valid part of a e-mail body, and any MUA that
>mishandles that is broken in this regard.

I can read everything fine.  Nothing gets trashed, but things that one
expects to happen (non quoting of text after a valid sig separator)
because Tomas has DELIBERATELY, broken his, don't occur.  When asked to
correct the problem, Tomas' answer boiled down to "No".

The Wanderer couched his response to that far more politely than I would
have done.

Since Tomas refuses to play nice, I've dealt with the issue in my own
way.

--
 Regards  _
Watching the people get lairy