Signature not working

On Friday, July 31, 2020 05:49:14 AM Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 08:55:22 +0300
> Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Andrei,
>
> >What difference does it make for a signature like his ("-- t")?
>
> It doesn't work.

From left field (I learned that I probably shouldn't say "from the peanut
gallery" as its origins may be racist): What doesn't work?

Do you mean that his -- t (or your:

Give me a reason for living
Call Me Up - Gang of Four

... is not visible?

Or the PGP signatures don't work?

Of maybe some people have email clients that hide the signature (like -- t) so
it doesn't catch my eye and I read (or start to read) it each time I read an
email (boy would I love that -- maybe I write a filter in kmail to strip or
hide those -- for me, that is a worthy goal).

Ah, or maybe I see now -- when I reply to you, your signature (as above) is
not copied into my reply, when I reply to t, his -- t does show up in the
reply?