Re: Signature not working

>>Do you mean that his -- t
>
> Of course I do.

Then you're confused: his `-- t` is perfectly normal and valid (just as
much as my `\tStefan` below which I occasionally change to `-- Stefan`
depending on the indentation of the previous text).

The signature problem you're apparently seeing in your MUA is linked to
the PGP authentication of messages and is unrelated to the `-- \n`
convention used to separate the message's main content from some extra
text traditionally taken from `~/.signature`.

        Stefan