Re: Debian is testing Discourse

Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> The best thing about a wiki is that anyone can edit it[1]. Having to
> check with others first would, in my opinion, just hinder contributions.
>
> Reverts are much easier to do than edits ;)

How about tentative or provisional edits--changes that perhaps show up
before being approved/confirmed by owners/experts/approvers, but are
rendered as unconfirmed edits, so readers know their status?

(That way, new information can get to readers quickly (before confirmation),
and in case the new information is wrong, readers were alerted to that
possibility (its higher probability).)

Daniel