Re: Debian is testing Discourse

On Lu, 13 apr 20, 20:30:45, Brian wrote:

> If the proposer and supporters of the idea that debian-user would be
> be better off in Discourse were prepared to engage here, we might have
> a better understanding of the intention. I fear such engagement will
> be conspicuous by its absence.

It doesn't matter much as nobody is proposing to replace debian-user
with Discourse.

> A similar, less constrictive, idea has been tried before
>
>   http://shapado.debian.net/
>
> and has failed miserably.

Sadly this yet another instance where I end up finding better answers
about Debian on non-Debian platforms (like StackExchange), the other one
being the Arch's wiki (significantly better than Debian's).

For some reasons (missing SEO?) I don't see many hits from
lists.debian.org in DuckDuckGo or Google.

Kind regards,
Andrei