Re: Moderation (not!) [was: Debian is testing Discourse]

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 08:19:56 -0500
John Hasler <jhasler@newsguy.com> wrote:

Hello John,

>Though described as a mailing list manager Sympa has a full Web
>interface that might satisfy email-phobic millennials.

It's not something I'd heard of.  I'll check it out.  Not that I'm in the
market for setting up an ML, or anything.

--
 Regards  _
Just coz they do it in the movies, doesn't mean to say that it's cool