Re: Moderation (not!) [was: Debian is testing Discourse]

On 2020-04-13, <tomas@tuxteam.de> <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> It is as easy to moderate a mailing list as it is a platform la
> discourse. So this isn't a criterion to decide between both.

It is, on the contrary, the *primary* criterion for the proposed change
as given by the primary proponent of the change:

 Why are you doing this?
 I have two motivations. First, is moderation. Discourse has built in
 tools to allow community moderation on a much better scale than our email
 lists.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2020/04/msg00074.html