Re: set gnome locales to C.UTF-8

On Friday, February 28, 2020 11:09:23 AM Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 11:00:58AM -0500, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> > Do you (or does anyone else) know if KDE works in a manner similar to
> > GNOME, or is it more like the traditional X11 setup?
>
> If you're actually using KDE, you could find out for yourself by
> trying it and seeing what happens.  Granted, logging out and in is
> annoying, but still... it's by far the most efficient way to get
> answers.

Thanks for the reply.

Well, I am actually using KDE, mostly the version in Wheezy (4.8.4) at this
point.  (I have a Jessie and a Buster system, but so far, only use those when
I have a problem in Wheezy.)

I'd need to think about what to look for when I log out and back in (and do
you mean like in an individual tab in a konsole, or in a new konsole, or
completely out of KDE and back in?)

Or some suggestions on what to look for.