Re: set gnome locales to C.UTF-8

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 11:00:58AM -0500, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> Do you (or does anyone else) know if KDE works in a manner similar to GNOME,
> or is it more like the traditional X11 setup?

If you're actually using KDE, you could find out for yourself by
trying it and seeing what happens.  Granted, logging out and in is
annoying, but still... it's by far the most efficient way to get
answers.

I see very few KDE questions here.  But I can't say for certain whether
that's because it works as expected, or just because nobody's using it.