Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2020 #146

Hi can you please unsubscribe me from your mailing list.

Regards

Benjamin

On Thu., 13 Feb. 2020, 19:25 , <debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org> wrote:

debian-user-digest Digest                               Volume 2020 : Issue 146

Today's Topics:
  Re: buster: low audio level           [ "D. R. Evans" <doc.evans@gmail.com> ]
  Running virtual systems               [ Dennis Wicks <wix@mgssub.com> ]
  Re: buster: low audio level           [ Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@optonlin ]