Running virtual systems

Greetings;

The last time that I ran any virtual systems virtualbox and other software was the only way to go. Now I see that there is support in hardware for running virtual systems directly. I am running Buster on AMD Ryzen. What is the best way to run virtual systems, and where can I find some good doc? The first thing I need to run is Windows 10 so I can get my taxes done! Then maybe a couple of small Debian and Windows systems for testing and development of WP thems and websites and similar.

Many TIA!
Dennis